The most popular birthstone for August,
is one of the rare cases where a gemstone is found
to be occurring naturally in one colour.
It is sometimes called the evening emerald for its light green color.
It was once believed that the green peridot crystals
found in volcanic ashes were the tear of the volcano goddess, Pele.
When set in gold,
this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
We currently deliver all orders for Malaysia both WM & EM via Best Express, Poslaju, GDEX & PING-U for WM express delivery is using via Lalamove. Shipping costs for all packages are based on destination and the weight of the package which will be auto-calculated upon checkout when ordering.
Standard Shipping Fee:
- West Malaysia: RM7.50
- East Malaysia: RM15
- Free Shipping with a minimum spend of RM200
- The minimum spend is only applicable after discounts and vouchers have been applied.
- Peninsular Malaysia: 2-4 working days
- East Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan): 5-10 working days
- International countries: 5-10 working days.
- Weekends and Public Holidays are excluded.
Find out more about our Returns & Exchanges